Monday, October 29, 2007

My Baby Shower

Last Saturday I had my Baby Shower at Bruschetta and Co. and I was so excited at how everything turned out. I had never been there, and the food and service were amazing. It was nice to see family and friends I had not seen since our wedding last year and I am thankful for the gifts they all bought for the baby not to mention all the books she already has for her library. I especially wanted to thank my mother for putting this special event together for me (She truly is the BEST!)

As promised here some photos from the Baby Shower. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking good , but Anthony should clean his face before taking the picture

Anonymous said...

You're baby shower decor and invites were an absolute a hit! The "chic"est baby shower I've ever been to! Definitely shows your attention to detail and excellent taste!

Blog Archive