Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Christine and Michael's Wedding

I finally finished my best friend's wedding invitations this weekend and I have to say, they really turned out amazing! She decided to go with a Pink and Brown color scheme for her Spring wedding. My favorite is the reception card with a whimsical timeline of the day's events. The custom designed monogram and pink motifs and borders became the accents on the pocketfold invitations. A pink satin ribbon and the monogram on the closure seal completed the elegant look.

Note: Names and dates have been changed to protect our clients identity.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thank you for making my invites more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! Keep up the great work! :o)

Blog Archive